I definately plan to write up some stuff on what it took to get me running.
I have taken a few clients and used cocoon to solve small, specific issues
with alot less hassle and better maintainablity than PHP/PERL has proven to
be.

I have taken an in house project (An office manger to track our time and
project issues) and am developing it with flow. we use it everyday, and alot
of time is spent hack-hack-hacking. alot is still in xsp.. just because it
is faster to build. Once I get it all usable, I will start writing wiki on
where I got stuck (Being new to java)

The issue I am having right now is this one:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105612521608516&w=2

After I saw the recent activity on the FOM, I gave it a go, but waaayy over
my head for now.

Basically.. I have sitemap match a lookup time ticket form, which calls a
JXForm (sitemap calls jxform function), then displays the results. ( I used
the petstore sample to get me going.) The error happens if someone else logs
in from another machine. and does the same action. The first person in gets
cannot convert null to an object. Seems that the second user's database
connection bumps the first one into nothingness.

I tried to implement the change posted to the list, (In the above thread),
but I must be mixed up about what has been changed in the cvs, because I got
a nullpointer errors loading JXForms.js in my flowscript.

So I thought I would try to figure out what the best practice for this would
be :)

JD