Hi:

Sorry to include my "spoon" here, but I am feeling again that this
discussion is raising the level and will end in a ugly no-sense discusion,
that can have bad consecuencies for the community. Maybe someone will be
to angry that will decide to go away again. I think we can discuss all of
this more friendly. I am not an older Cocoon community member but I
learned this rule:

1-Does not interpret arguments against your proposal as an attack to you.
2-Try to defend your proposal with direct arguments.

Remember, people always tend to hate and attack "changes", this is part of
any human being. Of couse many of us are trying to be "open mind", but
this is hard.

This remembered me a discusion about a little change I suggested for the
database block. In that discusion someone, told me I dont know how to do
database stuff! I know, I am not the better database guy in the world, but
I have working in the database world more than 10 years. Well, I choiced
not answer this argument and continue with the discusion in the correct
way.

Now back to the things:

On one side I understand the Stefano concern of try to keep the project in
the correct line as he figured it. I know he is the founder of the project
and has a longer vision about Cocoon than most of us. Please note this is
the Stefano position. His work is keep the project in the correct line.

Cocoon currently has many ways to reach the same goal. This tend people to
be confused and be concerned about the choice they do and thought about
what if "my choice" is not the good one. If this is good or bad, please
dont ask me. For both can be good and bad arguments.

On the other side many of us is trying to give back to this wonderful
project some work back. We are trying to extend it in the way we see it
usefull for us and maybe for many other. This is good too and Stefano know
and support this.

I think the flow technology is not well defined or digested. Still there
can be others and better ways to follow. But currently people is "crying"
to have one full functional solution of flow in Cocoon. After many
discussion emerged one of the proposals and we must end this
implementation. If the implementation of the picked proposal is not
functional this is always a step ahead for us. We will learned this is not
the correct path to follow. Please note I feel Flow is a key innovation
for Cocoon.

Please dont ask me what is the better path to follow in the flow. If I
know dont doubt I will tell you. I also know here is better people that
know more about flow than me.

My points are:

1-Keep try the discusion friendly.
2-Lets end the current flow proposal and lets show if this is the correct
way.
3-There can be new proposal that can live in the scratchpad, this is the
way always averything started.

I hope this will be usefull.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

P.S: Please does not bad interpret my english, I tried to be the most
respectfull that my poor english can allow to me.