Stephan Michels wrote:

> Same from me, can we move the CastorSourceConverter into the main tree,
> and also the CastorTransformer? They are very useful in my current
> application.

No, please not into the main trunk, it's already overcrowded with things
that don't belong to the core.
Now making an own block out of it seems not to be the best idea; we already
have many (too many) small blocks consisting of only a single class.
Now, what about making an "additional" blocks and moving things there?
This is the e.g. the way ant does it with additional tasks.

> BTW, shouldn't it called
> org/apache/cocoon/components/persistence
> instead of
> org/apache/cocoon/components/persistance

Yepp :)

Carsten