Carsten Ziegeler wrote, On 18/07/2003 16.03: ...
Currently, they are included by xml entities :(
If there is an import in ant, this could solve the problem as well,
yes. Didn't know that it exists.

Come on, Carsten, I wrote about it several times! :-PPP

Actually, I wrote the first implementation :-)
(and wrote the documentation too, finally)

So, this seems to be a valid alternative.

What do others think?

It's all about using Ant final or not. Put a vote with:

- use as now
- monolithic
- separated but with Ant nightly

Ir else we will continue swinging back and forth.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -