On Wednesday, Jul 23, 2003, at 04:06 America/Guayaquil, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

As some know, I have put a service based on Ant on my server that weekly downloads from Bugzilla the patches of Cocoon, formats them in text, and sends them to the mailing list. This makes it easy to keep track of what is happening with patches.

Some have asked that I move this to Apache CVS+hardware, and I agree. In fact I'd like to switch to python as it makes more sense and I can run it on Apache HW with no problem.

The question is: where to put it?

what about the "tools" directory on the cocoon CVS?

or maybe a cocoon-site/ module.

How to set it up?

a cron job on icarus?

Does it make sense to put it in the Gump script invocations?

not sure, what are the pro/cons?

--
Stefano.