Sylvain Wallez wrote:
Shared neurons again : re-thinking to my previous post, I realized exactly what you say. The various model extensions needed by each layer need to be physically separated (different people, different files), but must be assembled into a single runtime model.

So actually, what we need is a way for people to organise this global model into various files that correspond to their team organisation, so that they don't step on each other's toes. Hence the need for different separations depending on the context.

Just to be sure:
By various files you also mean pipelines, which can dynamically produce the needed data?
This would allow many extensions without hacking into woody itself! See authentication framework and portal framework, where many parts are produced by pipelines.

Sylvain

Bye, Andreas