On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 01:27 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On Thursday, Jul 31, 2003, at 14:05 Europe/Rome, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Steven Noels wrote, On 31/07/2003 13.32:

On 31/07/2003 13:27 Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
I removed references to the "publishing framework" and added a CSS stylesheet to both the cocoon directory and lenya's using a <head>inside<body> hack (dirty, but it works on all the browsers I tried and it downgrades nicely).
looking very nice, thanks!

On Firebird 0.6 the links are so smaaaal...

yeah, you're right. I've updated it now using px instead of em, (the only way to route around the DPI screen incompatibilities between win and mac)

Sorry ... I have not actually looked, but you made me think of this .....

I find if you set a {font-size: 10px} "before" using {width: 1em} (etc.) em works as it should
ie. 'em' scales from the base font-size

I use this a lot on http://www.iniva.org and find most browsers (PC MSIE has no scale facility) can scale the site up and down cleanly. ie. we want both the font size and layout to scale by the same proportions.

hope this helps

regards Jeremy