Reinhard Pötz wrote:

The FOM request does not contain a getRequestURI() method.

Another question: What is your usecase?

It's about the administration of users, groups etc. in Lenya.

There is an Avalon component AccessControllerResolver which resolves
the access controller component that is responsible to protect
the current URL:

resolveAccessController(String webappUrl)

We're using flowscript for the add/delete/modify user/group forms.
Usually, an access controller is assigned to a publication, and
a publication has an admin area where users/groups etc. can be
administrated. Therefore we want to obtain the access controller
based on the current URI.

Andreas