Steven Noels wrote:

Hi all,

I guess the title says about all. ;-)

I want to dynamically load a Woody form definition, its name being based on the URI invoking the flow function. What's the easiest way to do this? I saw some very similar questions pass by, but I fail to find out whether this is already implemented, and if so, whether one can access the parameter by name, instead of depending on the sequence of attributes.

<map:call function="foo">
 <map:parameter name="bar" value="baz"/>
</map:call>

and