Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
[and it seems that nobody is catching up with my plan for implementation so I will have to get my hands dirty and implement the whole thing by myself, :-(
Can't speak for others but I think the plan is still too complex for
most of us to follow at this point.

Oh, and I did read the rest of your mail, and you were right about AAA, interceptors and flow. I understand now. Thanks for your repeated efforts in educating the clueless. ;-D

What is AAA? I tried looking throught the mailing list but was too lazy to scour through tons of AAA. None of the recent mail I can find gives an explanation of AAA. Is it something related to AOP?

For this reason, I'm prepared to stand against years of people's inertia on radical paradigm changes, so I wouldn't say "clueless", I would just say "inertial".

But I have seen too many faces "illuminated" by the continuations
:)

concepts. I can only wonder what continuations and interception, together, can do to them ;-)

-- Boon Tek