Greetings,

One thing that I would like to see is Cocoon supporting the XForms 1.0 standard
as described on W3C.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/

There is currently a product in the open source community called Chiba that
accomplishes a good portion of this integration. This could be built upon using
the higher developer resources to the benefit of Cocoon.

http://chiba.sourceforge.net/

I think it might be worth it to have Cocoon and Apache talk to the developer of
Chiba about integrating it into the Cocoon project. Although XMLForms is useful,
it simply isnt the standard anymore. Why implement what is already most of the
way working?

-- Robert