Bruno Dumon wrote:

> <SNIP>
> Looks ok, I changed the parameters in the cocoon.xconf though, but
> that's the same.
>
> Just tried it over here on a Windows box with java 1.4.2 and it also
> works. With "working" I mean I added a System.out.println to the
> ContinuationsInterrupt.execute() method and see it printed every 2
> seconds.
Yepp, I did the same and I have w2k, jdk 1.4.2 as well. Hmm strange.

> > And then the execute() method is sometimes invoked once (before jetty is
> > up completly) and sometimes not at all.
>
> Sounds like the "old" bug, but I don't know what's causing it now (and I
> can't reproduce it over here).

Hmm, I did a clean checkout, changed the ContinuationManager as explained
and then a simple build and it's not working. I also checked the classpath
and it's a clean JDK 1.4.2 classpath.

Just checking, but are you sure that your version is checked in? The jar is
new, but is the contents? (Forgive me the question, but we must have a
difference somewhere).

What about others? Is it working for you? Or not?

Carsten