It's a bug - I've just committed a fix.

Regards,

Chris

Johann Romefort wrote:

Hi,

I need to pass an object in a processPipelineTo directive (a string for instance) where the
called pipeline use JXPath generator to retrieve the value of the object.

cocoon.processPipelineTo("logdebug.jxpath",{msg : "blabla" },output);
...but I m getting the following exception:
org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: No value for xpath: msg

The same thing with a sendPage directive works well:

cocoon.sendPage("logdebug.jxpath", {msg : "blabla"});

My question is : Do I need to wrap my string into a Javascript object ( the doc refers to
a "business data object"), or is this simply a bug?

Thanks,

Johann