Giacomo Pati wrote:
> One thing I'd like to put in:
>
> Now that the new Corn block has been added, can we get rid of the
> Cornerstone Scheduler? If we can, it would never appear in ANY release.

Ok, it seems that your cron block does the same, so we *could* ge rid of
the cornerstone scheduler. But there is one minor problem with it :)
Some stuff in the scratchpad relies on the cornerstone scheduler. This
can be changed to use your cron block, but the build system is not
able to build it as the scratchpad can't have dependencies to a block.

So, there are two simple solutions:
a) move the cron block into the scratchpad
b) convert the scratchpad to a block (this would also solve the problem
with the two velocity jars).

I prefer b).

What do you think?

I think we should fix this before the release tomorrow.

Carsten