JBoss has its own concurrent.jar, what's loaded prior to Cocoon's jar. I tried to "patch" JBoss libs using jboss.patch.url pointing to Cocoon's concurrent.jar (it should at least work similar to endorsed dirs), but first it does not work and second one webapp should not influence the server.

At the end I changed the servlet class to ParanoidCocoonServlet in the web.xml of this Cocoon instance. Is there a better option?

Joerg