The compileScript method in the JavaScriptInterpreter looks like this:

>    public Script compileScript(Context cx,
>                                Environment environment,
>                                String fileName) throws Exception {
>        Source src = environment.resolveURI(fileName);

I'm wondering why here the environment is needed for resolving the source.
A usual source resolver should do the trick as well, no?
If we would use the source resolver we could release the source
cleanly and we avoid the hacky dependency that the environment
accidentally implements source resolver as well.

What do you think?

Carsten