<map:match pattern="jh/**">
<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="file:///D:/xml/sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="jh"/>
</map:match>

finds the sitemap and searches for referenced stylesheets in this sitemap relative to *D:/xml* and so *finds* the stylesheets.

<map:match pattern="jh/**">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="D:\xml\sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="jh"/>
</map:match>

finds the sitemap and searches for referenced stylesheets in this sitemap relative to *webapp's context* and *does not find* them.

I don't know if this is a new "feature", but at least the behaviour should be consistent: either Windows paths are allowed (and do work) or not. I guess somebody knows where to fix it?

Joerg