Geoff Howard wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

From: Stefano Mazzocchi

cvs checkout cocoon-2.2

gives you the brand new CVS repository. I did manual surgery and I removed:

 - blocks
 - documentation
 - the attic for the /lib
 - scratchpad

(and we went from 148 to 32 Mb!)

Cool!

What rules do we have now?

- the development of blocks (e.g. portal, ...) is done in the
  2.1 rep until the new block management system can be considered
  as stable
- all bugfixes to the core go into 2.2, 2.1 and if necessary in 2.0
- everything that changes things fundamentally is done in 2.2
  - block development
  - changes to the environment
  - virtual sitemap components
  - move to Fortress
  - intercepted flowscript

  --> This also means that no vote is needed for any changes as
      2.2 is alpha!

I know we've discussed this several times but I want to make the rules
clear for everybody. Is this okay - you only need to answer if it is not ;-)

Is anyone else interested to try a migration from ECM to Fortress in 2.2 before other heavy work starts?

Geoff

Non-binding +1, plus an offer to help