Antonio Gallardo dijo:
> Please comment if this works for you. I am not sure if this will work,
> since Carsten did changes in the Helperclass in order to helps you.

Hi, I am again!

Sometimes I am lazy! :-D But I decided to check the Helperclass mentioned
in my last mail:

The Carsten's change is if the value of @path does not exists, then
instead of return null, it will return a emptry String ("").

I am not sure if this will meet your request since there are 2 diferents
objects to be returned:

If there is a value at @path, then as="object" returns a DocumentFragment
If there is NOT a value, then it will return a String "".

I don't like the idea. But I am not a Java guru. I think we need to revert
the change to allow return null again. What you think?

Anyway you can test the type of the object to be returned, but this is not
elegant for me.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo