Leo Sutic wrote:

From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So in this sax streaming we have a class called
EnvironmentChanger that takes care that the current collection
used is the correct one.
So if the sub request sends an event to the main request,
a pointer is set pointing to the collection of the main
request. When this event is finished it is reset.

OK... So, if I understand this right, then the entry-exit from these environment "bubbles" are method call and return, respectively? I.e. Pipeline stage A (a generator) has its own Environment, and when it calls startElement on stage B (in another request) then you switch Environment? And you switch back when the thread returns to A?

Could this not be realized via interceptors?

I'm thinking exactly the same thing.

Steve.

/LS

--