[Is a vote needed before changing a public interface, even if it's in an unstable block? And, by the way, where are the rules detailing what needs a vode and what doesn't?]

I'd like to propose changing the signature of two interface methods:

org.apache.cocoon.woody.formmodel.Widget.generateSaxFragment
org.apache.cocoon.woody.datatype.SelectionList.generateSaxFragment

by adding a third parameter:

void generateSaxFragment(ContentHandler contentHandler, Locale locale, JXPathContext jxpathContext)

The reason I need this is because I want to populate selection lists from a collection stored in the Flow object model.

I've already performed the necessary changes and tested that all samples seem to work fine, in my local copy.

Please cast your vote or otherwise express your opinion.

Ugo