Upayavira wrote:
Just found:

http://sangam.sourceforge.net/

An Eclipse plugin for XP style pair programming. No idea how good it is. It requires a server (open source Kizna Syncshare <http://www.kizna.org>), which I'm not in a position to install. Anyone into trying it out?

Been there, done that. It's quite good at LAN speed, but it almost totally sucked when used across the ocean (between me and Ricardo in Ecuador, actually). It's quite stable, actually, but it doesn't allow for collaborative editing (still only one person editing at a time). Looks like we really have to buy ourselves powerbooks...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino