Title: RE: [Portal] future and design questions

(resending because of some delivery problems)

Thank you for prompt answers!

Our team can eventually choose cocoon as portal solution (we really have good and long-term experiences with cocoon). Therefore we can eventually help on developing and testing tasks and provide valuable feedback from the real world applications environment.

For this purpose we need to know additional information about the status of current implementation of portal-engine block. We would like to know, how much work is left that needs to be done. Could you please summarize those specific tasks that are left for finishing the block to be fully functional and eventually how much time they would take?

Thank you,
Michal