Hi,

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I just added the current version information to the mirror page,
> so when you go to that page, you see to which version "latest"
> relates.

I think it actually would make more sense to not have "cocoon-latest.*" at
all. If I download that, I don't know what version the archive is.

If I have downloaded "cocoon-2.1.3.zip", I know exactly what it is.

I propose we remove the -latest moniker in favour of specific version
numbers.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk