Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

I wrote a little goodie that hopefully will be very helpful to all of us: the MountTableMatcher. This is a matcher that manages a "mount table", allowing to add subsitemaps to a Cocoon application without modifying the main sitemap.

Nice one! Great, Sylvain!

A little itch I wanted to scratch for a long time, bored I was to always remount my apps ;-)

The main samples sitemap now uses a mount table located at the root of the Cocoon directory. It is not present by default (and ignored silently), but a "mount-table.xml.sample" is provided that just needs to be copied to "mount-table.xml".

Just one thing, why is this in cocoon root directory? Couldn't it
be in the src/webapp directory (context root)?

Certainly not! The purpose of putting it in the root directory is that it is not part of the build, and so not deleted if you do a "build clean".

Now maybe directly at the root is not a so good location and it should be placed elswhere. But this also would mean that it's less visible.

Sylvain