Unico Hommes wrote:

<snip/>

Yeah, that sucks.

So, what about removing it and resolving the status-code? This seems way cleaner to me ;-)

I just remembered that there is a setStatus() method on the Environment interface too. If we use that, perhaps we can keep the response.setStatus() method. Or do you see other objections for this method?

Well, ideally the flow stuff should not depend on the environment. Formally, it just needs the object model and the redirector.

Sylvain

-- Sylvain Wallez Anyware Technologies http://www.apache.org/~sylvain http://www.anyware-tech.com { XML, Java, Cocoon, OpenSource }*{ Training, Consulting, Projects } Orixo, the opensource XML business alliance - http://www.orixo.com