Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Noooooooooooo!!

I spent a large part of the afternoon and all this evening on these issues and just solved them!

I was just doing the final polishing before committing. Please wait a few minutes.

It's sooooo complicated! I'd not be able to do it as I don't know javascript that well :)

Well, flowscript allowed me to increase my JS knowledge a lot! Using the same language client-side and server-side shows some benefits here.

Do you mind some simplifications? I.e.:
* Move all <div/>s just right after (or before) calendar div (in woody-field-body, <apply-templates select="//wi:help" mode="popup-div"/>

After some thinking... I like this placing of <div>s. The only problem might be in woody-lib.js, line 72:

var element = document.getElementById(this.id);

AFAIU, not all currently used browsers supporting this ... At least in Matt's library there are checks like:

if(document.getElementById){use_gebi=....

Yep, some polishing is needed to support some older browsers. I have to install a NN 4.7 to see how all this behaves.

Sylvain