Hi all,

Woody goodie of the day, I wrote a new styling for multivalue fields. We already had list-type="checkbox", list-type="listbox" and we now have list-type="double-listbox".

This displays two lists with buttons between them to switch items between the lists. The selected values are on the left.

This again relies on Matt Kruse's JS libraries (thanks Matt!) and required to add a generic infrastructure in the woody JS library to register "handlers" that are called either during "onload" of the document or "onsubmit" of the form.

You can have a look at it in the "Boolean fields" tab in the "Various" example.

Enjoy ;-)

Sylvain