Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Hi:

Sorry, but I am reviewing old mails. ;-D

This mail was wrote recently and cleary present the position of Hibernate
Team about to not change the LGPL license. See this post in a OJB list:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ojb.user/10414/match=lgpl

Thanks for the update, Antonio. I plan on diving into OJB and object persistence soon for a project at work. It's probably overkill, but I need an excuse to learn a new skill ;) Anyway, hopefully I will be able to come up with a substantial application that Cocoon could benefit from. I look forward to playing with some new toys soon =

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

PS: The below mail was in time when Stefano was having good times in
Guayaquil. ;-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Regards,