On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 14:37, Timothy Larson wrote:
> A diff adding Class, New, Struct, and Union widgets to Woody is at:
>   http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TimLarson
> The diff is named "woody_union.diff". I put it on the Wiki with some
> documentation so we could discuss it and improve it.
>
> What do you all think?

I found the naming of the class/new widgets confusing. In fact, I think
it is confusing to call them widgets at all, even if they might be
implemented as widgets. Maybe calling them "define" and "use" is better,
and I wouldn't document them as being widgets.

I'm not a native english speaker, but I wonder if the struct/union names
will say much to non-programmers, or even Java programmers. OTOH, I
don't have any good alternatives yet.

Anyway, these are just small polishing remarks, next step is to dive
into the code. Could you also provide the complete patch, i.e. which
includes changes to all the widgets, so that I can see better how the
class/interface hierarchy fits together?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]