Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 04:40, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

Hi all,

Currently I'm looking into i18n transformer... Couple of most irritating problems I want to solve are:
* No reload of catalogues on change

While I'm at it, I might as well remove some of the old cruft, such as old style configuration and old namespace.

I'd leave the old namespace in, it was initially removed in 2.1 and then again supported in 2.1.1, see the archives for relevant discussions, it was mostly because there wasn't any good reason to change the namespace in the first place.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Then, they should be on the equal footing for now.

Vadim