Hello,
As Wiki became more than 50% of written documentation I think it is crucial to
provide users with some kind of it's offline version. I have already found
myself stalled at some problem because I had no internet access at the moment.

I know I can fetch an offline version of the site but this is really not an
elegant approach if you think about updates. Next thing is you loose your
searching abilities.

Wouldn't it be possible to have:
 *  a packaged version of JSPWiki (same as wki.cocooondev uses) placed somewhere
 *  all wiki pages in CVS updated automatically?

Then you would be able to:
 * fetch preconfigured JSPWiki
 * issue some ant script to update content from CVS

and you have full blown cocoon docs on your local host.

The last thing is that this approach saves a lot of bandwidth.
What do you think ?
        ouzo

--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           _\\()//_