Leszek Gawron wrote:
I have also a problem that maybe the same: How should one protect the
application from resubmitting the previous continuation? If user hits back
button and submits again the the form gets into inconsistent state (some
action gets called twice).

var kont = cocoon.sendPageAndWait(...); kont.invalidate();

> As some woody actions get executed automatically
(adding a repeater row for example) there is no way to prevent this.

In that case, doing a resubmit would trigger another insert. If you see a problem with whis, there might be a way to invalidate that continuation, but I haven't looked deeply into this.

Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]