Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

On 1 Dec 2003, at 08:26, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

What I don't really understand is that he is not using a public Apache repository, like the Cocoon scratchpad, to do it.

I am!!!

Yes, sorry for misunderstanding.

As I tried to say I'm +1 to your work all the way, and was just puzzled by the apparent closeness of the code. I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On 1 Dec 2003, at 15:01, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> I think that creating a [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list, similar to
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] could create a nice space where all these
>> projects and even others can discuss things without cross posting.
>
> not yet. it's too much vaporware now. I shouldn't have come up with
> the plan before having something to show.
>
> Damn me.

Well, you let the cat out of the bag, and IMHO if you keep on saying "I'm working on it" this discussion, that has now been cleared, will probably and unfortunately start again.

Why don't you add "Doco" to this page http://cvs.apache.org/~stefano/ with a reference to the JSPwiki page about it? At least we have something to point to when others ask.

Thanks for your work on it, it's really really appreciated. :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -