Hi team,

As per the discussion following the new cocoon.setupObject(obj) method, I added to new methods to the FOM:

- cocoon.createObject(class) creates an object and goes through the various Avalon lifecycle interfaces.
The "class" attribute can be either a Class (written Packages.my.package.MyClass in JavaScript) or a String (the class name).
- cocoon.disposeObject(object) diposes an object if needed.

I think that createObject() is better than setupObject() and therefore would like to remove this second method.

Thoughts?

Sylvain