hi,

> My reasoning is that Cocoon seems to have a hard time maintaining
> the existing xdocs. If we duplicate some of that content, then
> that makes it even harder. If some people are committed to keeping
> this template-based web site in sync, then all is okay.

hmm i see,

perhaps we might come along about the content of othello, let's discuss.

As much as I understand othello should be a showcase about
"Easy Content Publishing Using Cocoon".

So I would suggest the content of Othello should be a mixture of explanation
of the inner working of Othello, and some example pages.

If I look at Othello for the first time, I would ask following questions:
* How can I add my own content, new page, new links?
* How can I change the styling, new colours, new images?
* What tools/editor do I need to publish new content?

regards bernhard