Jeremy Quinn wrote:

<snip/>

Is there a real need to have that variable declared multiple times?

I don't know if there's a real need for the multiple declaration from an XSL spec point of view. I duplicated the declaration because all stylesheets use this variable. Now maybe it's only necessary for the variable to be declared in the main stylesheet.

In that case, just delete the declaration from the stylesheets that have to be included, but leave a comment indicating not to forgot the variable declaration!

Sylvain