Yo people,

after the recent introduction of the WoodyPipelineConfig object, I am tempted to change the line 125 in woody2.js

see: http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/java/org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js?rev=1.3&view=auto
for: bizData["woody-form"] = this.form;

towards:

bizData[Packages.org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation.WoodyPipelineConfig.WOODY_FORM] = this.form;

this is a natural reflex from pure Java land, but I'm left to doubth now it this kind of more tight integration is desirable into the js-area?

conceptually I only see benefits in doing so ATM, but maybe there are some other considerations that I'm missing? (e.g. performance penalty? lack of cross language refactoring tools? ...)

regards,
-marc=
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]