Geoff Howard wrote:

Robert Koberg wrote:

Geoff Howard wrote:

Upayavira,

Since I know (don't I?) that you do some work with non-profits, you may have free use of jive, though the pricing page says non-commercial "discount" I thought it used to be free for that use: http://www.jivesoftware.com/products/pricing.jsp. Not open source but it's always looked good to me. The forums at Sun use it.

Jive is excellent and very extendable. Our CMS is exporting a portal based on jive for a large non-profit. It is not, however, free.

Are you able to give any hint about the "non-commercial" discount?

Our situation would be unique, since we hired them to do quite a bit of customizing/extending. But I think it is something like half price.

best,
-Rob

Geoff