No objection but I am just wondering...

...you would not use both in a project
at the same time - usually

Probably not in a single project but you know a single Cocoon can host many individual projects.

But I would prefer to add two blocks then...

Wouldn't it make more sense to have
a separate block?

Hmm.. a separate block just for a dozend lines of code?

Really? Ok then...

My thoughts exactly. If it's code for interfacing with OJB, it should obviously go in the OJB block. One might have to take into consideration how code is organized within the block, but I don't see the need for a separate block for other OJB stuff.

I am far from being into this ...so if you says so - that's fine. At least for now!

Was just a feeling ...having 2.2 and real blocks in the
back of my head :)

cheers
--
Torsten