Lars,

Can you tell me what software you use to run your tests? Is that Siege from
http://joedog.org/siege/index.php? I would like to run the same configuration to see
how my settings perform.

If more people could run the same test we could make a nice graph of what platform /
config runs best.

(*blink* *idea just comes in* The Annual Cocoon Tuning Races? Wait! We need a price
here... Who will perform best on this year's tuning competition? :) )

Arje