Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 1:02 PM
Subject: ServletException in JSPGenerator.generate()

This error ocurr frecuently but in list mailing what i visited isn't the definitive solution.

Only i found to copy jasper-compiler.jar in /WEB-INF/lib/ but it don't succeed.

Any idea?

Thanks

Best desires

--
   Elvira Nieto Carretero
   Isotrol, S.A.

  Sadiel, S.A.
  Pabellón de España
  Avda. de los Descubrimientos s/n, Isla de la Cartuja
  41092 SEVILLA
  Spain
  Tel.: +34 955 02 40 56
  Correo-e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]