Erik Hofstra wrote:

Hi,

The data from a form is bound to a XML data model (with Woody). Now i want
to show this XML-document

After the form is submitted, right?

(with some kind of stylesheet) without having to
write it to a file first or with another (static) file: dynamically.

I think you can try combination of FileGenerator, XModuleSource, and RequestAttributeModule or FlowAttributeModule (see javadocs / mail archive for more on these components (I've not used them myself yet)).

In the flow (if you use flow), you'd then pass resulting XML to the pipeline in request attribute or flow parameter.

Vadim