On 30.01.2004 16:38, Geoff Howard wrote:

Appears it's properly blocking in the release plan for next release:
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25321

Yes, I changed it today shortly before all the other buzilla mails were sent to the list. I don't know if no mail is sent on adding dependencies or if those mails still haven't arrived the list as often in the last days. I only do not expect this as the other mails arrived immediately. Where are the bugzilla admins (Bertrand?), maybe they can have a look whether mails are sent on changes on dependencies?

Joerg