From: Giacomo Pati
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/1/2004 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Releasing 2.1.4?

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> WDYAT?

+1 for me

I'd also like to know your oppinions about using the new
http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/... location to (maybe in
addition for the 2.1.4 release) place the dist (would be
/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/cocoon/distributions/ on
minotaur.apache.org).

I use a script to place all the cocoon block, and the cocoon core jars
as well as the  war and dist files into such repositories (yes, we use
Maven for our project builds and such a remote repository comes in handy

for us). What do you think about placing such jars there as well (I'd
voloteer for this)?

--
Giacomo Pati