Ugo Cei wrote:

Dear friends,

I'm experiencing a memory leak in an application we are currently testing, which uses Flowscript and Woody. Since continuations store a reference to local variables, and the memory leak does not manifest itself if I don't create any continuation, I'm starting to suspect that my usage of form.showForm is causing the leak.

What objects are leaked? Did you use Optimizeit or JProfiler to determine this? What does your script look like?

If this is indeed the case, how can I make sure that references to local variables will be properly nulled so that they can be garbage collected? Do they get forgotten when a continuation expires?

Yes.

And what if I invalidate the continuation

Yes.

Ugo