Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Am 14:01 10.02.2004 -0500 schrieb Steve Krulewitz:

Does anyone know what happened to the jisp website? The old URL
http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/index.html sends you to an

invalid link.

It's back up now: http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/
I never went there before it went down, but it now has a version 3.0.0. That version isn't under the old license anymore but GPLed (or commercial for 2500$).
Old versions I can't find there..

gunnar

ps: sorry if you get this mail twice, steve. small mistake by me.

--
G. Brand - interface:projects GmbH

As our store depends on Jisp - what does this mean for us? IMO we have to look for a replacement. Any ideas/hints?

We have the right to fork, keep this in mind.

--
Stefano.