HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:11:31 GMT
Server: Apache
Connection: close

Point taken, though given the complexity of my personal website, I could probably use just about any web server. I don't do much server-side work anymore; my specialty is high-performance and numeric applications. I suspect Apache has more than its share of experts on parallel coding and optimization...

That given, I'll consider what everyone's said. I'll do a bit more research and thinking.

..Scott

-- Scott Robert Ladd Coyote Gulch Productions (http://www.coyotegulch.com) Software Invention for High-Performance Computing