Hi:

I already posted a link to the same article in the user list. while
digesting it in my brain, I found it is a good idea to review the part
related to "Java-based Rich User Interfaces" in relation to CForms:

http://linuxtoday.com/developer/2004022402326OPCYDV

IMHO, would be fine to show CForms rendering for XUL. Much was talked that
CForms are tied to an (X)HTML rendering and showing the same forms
rendered using XUL will be a killer sample. Is this correct?

Another idea (maybe beyond the limits of Cocoon project) is a CForms
workshop, able to "generate" all the file needed by CForms. I know this is
not an easy task, but is very nice.

I cannot stop thinking in an RAD tool oriented to building DB webapp using
Flow+CForms+JXTemplateGenerator+OJB. Of course the relative new
introduction of all these components in Cocoon makes the overall idea
closer than ever!

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.