First, let's collect what we like about the two components

It would be very cool if we could provide something that helps with flow
applications.
> I like the combination of OR-Mapping/CForms/Flow but this
is for many beginners overkill. They shouldn't be forced to write Java
code e.g. in order to implement a simple register form.

...I see no reason why you could not use a possible new USQL for easy flow stuff.

But first we need to find out what we like about
one or the other.

Why do *you* e.g. use ESQL rather the SQLTransformer
or the other way round? Or why do *you* use the
DatabaseActions...

Things like that
--
Torsten